Finally, I have launched my blog.. was thinking of starting a blog past few years..
I spent lot of time changing things to customize to my taste.
And this will be primarily a technical blog..
Most of you will come to the question “why are you blogging?”… well, the reasons are many, few of them are below..
- When I see talented movies, I cannot stop me from telling my friends and asking them to see it soon, same interest occupies when I see some interesting programming or technology, a kind of interest to share, and will do that here
- When I write articles and receive reader’s e-mails it's encouraging, more encouraging & interesting when I realise that I am glad it helped others trying to tackle something
As most bloggers say, this is also beneficial to me, so I am not wasting time..
- It is a place where I can note down things I face in computers, programming & technology, so it could be a good and easy reference for me
- Also can note things I learn, mostly things I doubt as rarely used. Brain isn’t great in storage(of high level details), I can store here!, this might help me/someone later
- Next is not quite simple point..
To Prevent someone teaching me Notepad or giving me a 1000 page book on “How to use a Mouse” ;).. .. I use to remember Hulk’s “Don’t make me angry, you wont like me, when I am angry”, or Arnold hitting the car seller in True Lies… seriously it’s intolerable, would you accept? if someone Forgetting your expertise(or doesn’t care), and starts explaining you something silly or something you could be very familiar or argues, and goes on explaining without understanding or giving you a chance to remind your expertise in the matter... mmmmrrhhh grrrrrhhhh… :P
(some cases, politeness is misunderstood..)
- Last not least, can point someone about a point written here and save time
A blog post is interesting with your comments, just type what you feel in the comments, anything..
Why “code smiles” ?
What else should we ?
I can’t conclude without thanking BlogEngine.Net on which my blog runs(The layout & design(blogengine theme) is my own and some functionality is changed by me). It is an open source blog engine developed in Asp.Net and it is great. It’s simple to use as many say, and just requires few minutes setup.